Friday, January 10, 2014

Surviving the Polar Vortex of 2014

I Survived The Polar Vortex - LS T-Shirt
I Survived The Polar Vortex - LS T-Shirt

Happy Friday!

Today, I'm going to start doing a weekly wrap-up - I think it will help me stay on track for some of my goals for this year and remind me that I AM getting things accomplished! A little affirmation and a kick in the pants when I need it!

The big news this week was surviving the Polar Vortex of 2014! Holy cow did we get cold! We ended up with about 12 inches of snow and -35 degrees wind chill! The kids were out of school until yesterday - so Christmas break turned in to almost 3 weeks off! (which of course they loved!)

I did about half a dozen custom color requests for invitations. I do love helping brides make the invitations that they dream of for their special day.  
Art Nouveau Posh Wedding Invitation
Art Nouveau Posh Wedding Invitation by NoteableExpressions

I also worked on Valentine's Day party invitations and got several new designs up in my Artistically Home store -  
Dragonfly Lamps
Dragonfly Lamps by ArtisticallyHome

I hope you had a great week and an even better weekend! 
~Nique 

No comments:

Post a Comment