Saturday, January 11, 2014

10 Wedding Bands to Blow Your Guy's Mind

Women's wedding bands come in all shapes, sizes, colors and styles, and a lot of the time men's choices are boiled down to "gold" or "white gold." So, I thought I'd do a roundup to encourage the guys to live it up a little. Here's some of my favorite men's wedding bands with some personality…
Psst: These styles could look amazing for women's wedding bands, too.

 I adore this wood grain, titanium wedding band. Perfect for the woodsy, outdoorsy type. Though here's another super cool option…

Of course, for the nature-lover, there's also there's also this titanium ring with legit wood inlay.

There's no reason that men can't also add a little color to their wedding bands. I love this Men's Tungsten Carbide Ring with red and black carbon fiber inlay. It's like the hot rod of wedding bands! If you're partner is not a fan of colored bands, it also comes in black carbon fiber.

 Along with color, who says men can't rock some sparkly bling? Not I! This 14k white gold and diamond men's wedding band is gorgeous. Diamonds can be a dudes best friend too.


 This 6mm black tungsten ring is sexy. All the reviews on it say it's durable and surprisingly affordable for the quality.
With all of the celtic-inspired weddings I've featured, I'm sure this celtic dragon wedding band would appeal to more than a few of you. It's made of tungsten carbide, so it's scratch-resistant and it's cobalt-free to avoid allergies.


Ooh, the onyx and diamond wedding band is one of my favorites! This ring is perfect for your artsy grooms.

 Here's another option for the artsy. It's called the chevron-pattern ring, but I think it looks more like filigree. Whatever it is, it's cool looking.

 Wait, wait — maybe this one is my favorite. It's a tungston carbide ring with river stone inlay.

 It seems that the previously boring world of men's jewelry is getting wilder. Yay for that! Of course, if your partner is like mine and doesn't like wear jewelry, you can always reference this post for ring-alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment