1. Pink is back! Do you already feel like a blushing bride? Carry that sweet love over to your color scheme. It’s the nudes, the blushes, the peaches — not Pepto Bismol pink!
4. Lush, soft, Exquisitely romantic — the flower of the year is the many-petaled tree peony, says New York’s Ariella Chezar, whose work has been seen at the White House. Amber Gustafson of Los Angeles’s Amber Events picks a similar bloom — the sweet-smelling garden rose. Find out which flowers are in season for your wedding here.
5. The flower garland is back in a big way. Ariella loves citrus garlands for bars and over doorways — lemons, limes, oranges on the stem. “And fern garlands are really beautiful. I love them down the center of a long table.”
6. Adorable little freehand illustrations will adorn invitations everywhere this year.
7. And in the sweetest trend of all, invitations this year are getting small. The most requested look is for an invitation smaller than the standard 5x7 — something little, dainty and infinitely precious.
For the full article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/05/wedding-trends_n_4476377.html