Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Customer Reviews

Good morning!

I updated my website last night with some new reviews. I love it when my clients and customers take the time to let me know how much they love their wedding stationary - whether it is a full suite, wine bottle labels, or just invitations.

Here is a sneak peak:



**** "Beautiful invites"
10/10/2013
Reviewed by: backpkr
Black White Silver Art Deco Frame Wedding Invites
Product Quality: Good
Print Quality: Excellent
Recommended: Yes
Recommended for: Weddings
Shipped on time: Yes
About the product:
Nice paper and font. Really like the art deco look of the piece and it fit in well with our 80th anniversary theme.
About the print:
Printing was great. The ink laid really well on the page and suited the paper well.





Stop by Noteable Expressions to see them all and get some great inspirations!